**SPECIAL ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT TODAY! – USE DISCOUNT CODE “INSTANT50” UPON CHECKOUT TO GET AN ADDITIONAL $50.00 OFF!
Modern Classic Lounge Chair chaise furniture replica lounge chair real leather swivel chair leisure for Home, living room, work, office, business, hotel
Lounge Chair Replica Features:
- Upholstered in your choice of top-grain eco-leather, imported from Italy. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our supplier and have an extensive supply of leather finishes and colors. All parts of the chair are made with the same leather grade option of your choice.
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting.
- Our plywood veneer is FAS American Timber. FAS certified means that they are the best cuts from the log with minimal knots. These are sourced exclusively from USA, Canadian and Brazilian companies.
- As specified by the original design, the veneer features 7 ply’s of cross-grained engineered wood and is kiln dried to prevent any sort of warping or cracking.
- The veneer is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer protecting the wood and giving it the most natural look possible. After 4 coats have been applied, the color will not fade over time.
- PU-injected memory foam cushions are wrapped with a synthetic silk. This results in an extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability.
- Cushions are removable, as per the original design.
- Silicone shock mounts underneath the arm connect the back and base of the chair allowing for flex. Silicone provides for the optimal amount of flexibility and longevity.
- Standard Vitra-style cast base and back braces come in powder-coated black with a high polish bright aluminum trim.
- Chair features 360 degree swivel.
- Little to no discernible difference between our replica and the original design.
- Recommended Load : 330 lbs.
High Point of Our Products:
Full Grain Aniline Leather: Because the surface structure is fully visible in full grain aniline leather, only completely flawless leather hides can be processed. Any damages on the skin surface of the animal caused by horn scratches, warts, insect bites and other markings can leave visible scars. Such hides cannot be used for making full grain aniline leather. Because the majority of hides have some scars or damage, supply and demand dictates that full grain aniline leather is generally more expensive than pigmented leather. Tanners state that less than 5% of the delivered skins can be processed as full grain aniline leather.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SOLD IN STORES. THIS IS A LIMITED ITEM SO PLEASE ORDER SOON! HUGE DISCOUNT TODAY: 30-70% OFF!
UPDATE: We’re blowing up on social media. We’re officially running low on this product so hurry and order now.
We truly believe we sell some of the most creative inventions and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t have a positive shopping experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there is absolutely zero risk in purchasing something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance, we are here for you.
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, we only have a Limited Amount In Stock.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!